Profiles and other writing needs
A professional profile shows what you’ve accomplished in your career as well as a bit of an insight into what makes you tick.
Most people find it hard to write nice things about themselves; especially boasting about their achievements and this is why Write Styling offers a professional profile writing service.
“All professional profiles must answer this question: What sets you apart from your colleagues and competition?”
Why you need a business profile:
- It can help potential customers get to know you a little better.
- A profile helps to explain how you got to where you are today.
- You can show off your skills in a non-direct and informal way.
- It’s smart to have one written up just in case you’re asked for it.
Other writing needs:
Whether you’re looking to promote your business or yourself, Write Styling will create clear and concise copy to reach your target audience whether it’s online or in print.
The way I see it is that we all have our strengths, and mine just happens to be the ability to write incredibly well in a variety of styles, tone and formats.
Write Styling can help with any of your other writing needs including:
- Grant or award submission.
- A magazine article.
- Brochure or flyer.
- Speech or MC duties.
- Facebook and Twitter posts.
- A company or blog newsletter.
- Social media status updates/profiles.
- Letter to government authority.
- Guest blog post
“The most efficient way to achieve goals is to outsource as much as possible.”
If you’re not sure if you have time to complete your next writing task, why not get in touch with me and we’ll work towards getting it done on time.