Write Styling – words with impact!
Running a successful business is your strength, writing with impact on every subject is mine.
Hi and welcome to Write Styling, I’m Emily and I am fortunate enough to be able to do what I love every day, write!
Cutting my teeth as a journalist on a daily paper I quickly figured out that the written word was one of most effective ways to get a message across.
"USING WORDS TO ENGAGE A READER AND MOTIVATE THEM TO TAKE ACTION IS A TALENT I HAVE HONED OVER THE PAST 15 YEARS."
A little bit about Emily:
- My passion for writing started a child, continued at university and blossomed once I started writing for newspapers and websites.
- Being a chief sub-editor taught me how to nail each and every deadline and trained my eye to pick up details others might not see.
- As a mum to three I’m an expert at multitasking and know the value of a good sense of humour!
"I'm competitive, driven, and passionate with an eye for detail."
Benefits your business gets from working with Write Styling:
- An improved online presence.
- Quality writing from an experienced journalist.
- An insight into how media organisations work.
- A professional touch to all your written communication
The 3 things I need from you before I get started:
1. Your expectations, deadline, target market, SEO keywords, and the preferred style and tone of your content writing project.
2. Once I have this information I will send you a formal quote that we will discuss. If you’re happy to proceed I will then email out my terms and conditions that includes my writing process and the requirement of a 50% deposit before any work is started.
3. A completed questionnaire that is carefully designed to ascertain exactly how you want Write Styling to portray your business or organisation.
What you need to know:
- Instead of a strict hourly rate clients are offered a competitive pricing structure that can be discussed.
- All work is proofread by a third-party before the client is emailed the Word document for approval.
- Two sets of revisions are included in the cost and I’m more than happy to make alterations based on your feedback.
- At any stage of the process you are encouraged to send an email to me with further instructions or questions.
- If you’re not happy then I’m not happy so keeping the lines of communication open is important to ensure you get the finished product you want.
WRITING IS MY PASSION, I LIVE AND BREATHE IT, AND NOTHING GIVES ME GREATER PLEASURE THAN BEING ABLE TO IMMERSE MYSELF IN A WRITING PROJECT AND SEE IT COME TO LIFE ON A WEBSITE OR PRINTED PUBLICATION.
If you have a question that I haven’t answered please call me 0405 478 515
or click the button below and we’ll talk it through.