Let’s meet Emily
the owner of Write StyLing
“Running a successful business is your strength, writing with impact on every subject is mine.”
In my footloose and fancy-free
As the popularity of print journalism started to wane, I realised it was time to use my unique ability to cleverly transform the written word into a thing of beauty as an online marketing, educational and entertainment tool.
Now I help small and large businesses, advertising agencies and YOU to produce fabulous online and print content. Words are incredibly powerful when wielded correctly – and this one of my
Enough about me, Write Sty
A fast and accurate turnaround on all writing projects.
Impeccable spelling and grammar.
A refreshing and exciting approach to promoting your business or venture.
Online content that will further cement your reputation as an industry leader
Blog posts that are shared socially and lead to more clients, opportunities and sales.
Advertising features, with optional high-res images, that shine a spotlight on your product or service.
Why choose Write StyLing?
1. Because you’ll be working with me, Emily Toxward, a respected journalist who creates cracking content and blogs that won’t cost you the earth.
2. I know exactly what you want your online content to achieve.
3. You will benefit from my 20+ years in the media and communications industry.
4. Creating clever blog posts that are shared socially is one of my
5. I never outsource my work because I’m a perfectionist who prefers quality over quantity.
7 fun facts about me!
- I wrote a chapter in a book written by Mrs Woog – Primary School Confidential –
- Because of my cheeky sense of humour and vibrant personality I was a guest speaker at a Women’s Health and Wellbeing Expo in Gold Coast.
- In 2016 I was invited to present at a ProBlogger Conference and spoke about ‘How to write a better blog’.
- I was born in NZ, have lived in New York but now I call the Gold Coast in Australia home.
- As a nanny in the US I met the late Joan Rivers – she mocked lack of dress sense and I’ll never forget it.
- I have the reflexes of a Ninja, thanks to my three children!