Let’s meet Emily
the owner of Write Sty!ing
“Running a successful business is your strength, writing with impact on every subject is mine.”
In my footloose and fancy-free
Now I help small and large businesses, advertising agencies and YOU to produce fabulous online and print content. Words are incredibly powerful when wielded correctly – and this one of my
Enough about me, Write Sty
A fast and accurate turnaround on all writing projects.
Impeccable spelling and grammar skill.
A refreshing and exciting approach to promoting your business or venture.
Online content that will further cement your reputation as an industry leader
Blog posts that are shared socially and lead to more clients, opportunities and sales.
Advertising features, with optional high-res images, that shine a spotlight on your product or service.
Why choose Write Sty!ing?
1. Because you’ll be working with me, Emily Toxward, a respected journalist who creates cracking content and blogs that won’t cost you the earth.
2. I know exactly what you want your online content to achieve.
3. You will benefit from my 20+ years in the media and communications industry.
4. Creating clever blog posts that are shared socially is one of my
5. I never outsource my work because I’m a perfectionist who prefers quality over quantity.
7 fun facts about Emily
- She wrote a chapter in a book written by Mrs Woog – Primary School Confidential –
- Because of her cheeky sense of humour, she’s been asked to guest speak at a Women’s Health and Wellbeing Expo in Gold Coast.
- In 2016 she was invited to speak at ProBlogger Conference and spoke about ‘How to write a better blog’.
- She was born in NZ, lives on the Gold Coast in Australia and has three children
- As a nanny in New York
Cityshe met the late Joan Rivers – who mocked her lack of dress sense.
- She has the reflexes of a Ninja!